Poetry: Write, Read, Perform, Listen, Teach
1. PDF of my keynote: Thinking and writing: students, creativity and poetry (Pearson Creativity conference 26th Jan 2019)
2. Resource for teachers, commissioned by the Poetry Society, on Reading and Making Anthologies (useful for KS2, 3 and 4) dymokeanthologypoetryclasspdf
3. Guidance on Free writing activities used at the beginning of poetry workshop sessions. free writingpdf
4. Resources for Japanese Teachers (used at the University of Hiroshima in December 2017):
5. Lesson materials commissioned by the Poetry Archive which are linked to Poetry Archive recordings by:
6. Writing monologues in the style of Carol Ann Duffy
7. Making Poetry Happen: Transforming the Poetry Classroom is packed with useful guidance and practical ideas about teaching poetry across the 5 -19 age range. Includes chapters written by poets, primary, secondary and post-16 teachers and teacher educators.